Flexography offers an excellent competitive alternative to offset and rotogravure printing.
Some advantages of flexographic printing include:
- Faster drying inks, lower printing costs.
- Greater flexibility for graphic revisions and lower initial imaging cost.
- Wider range of inks.
- Ability to print on a variety of substrates to meet demands of specialty markets.
The advancement of flexography is our prime initiative. We offer expertise in all steps of the process from:
- Design - Creation of concept art and prototypes for photography, and continuity in the overall appearance or theme of your product line.
- Prepress - Full control of color correction, trapping and imaging of plate-ready films or plates including flexible rubber, analog and digital photopolymer and Kodak Flexcel NX.
- Proofing - Certified Epsons, as well as digital color keys to view separations.
- Prototypes - We offer pouch prototyping as one of our many value-added services.
- Plates - We offer a wide range of photopolymer plate material in different durometers and thicknesses. We have a polymer that is the right material for your project.
- Printing and Finishing - Customized jobs using many colors on high end presses, as well as laminating, embossing and other finishing services.
Let Precision Color Graphics be your preferred source for your flexographic needs. Our experts have worked in many markets including medical, point of sale marketing and food industry, as well as basic bags and cardboard boxes. We'll support your project throughout the process, with quality checks at press-side to ensure consistent results, through shipment of the final product.