We have 25,000 square feet dedicated exclusively to prepress and plating services for flexographic, lithographic and screen printing. Our services include package design and engineering, package converting and high quality lithographic printing, with a wide variety of services to help your company stay competitive in this dynamic industry.
- Graphic Design - Our creative professionals can give your products the appeal you are looking for.
- Image Input- A state of the art DS 737 drum scanner is used for all original scans from artwork or transparencies.
- Image Manipulation - Apple computers are used to manipulate scans and digital artwork.
- Page Input & Assembly - Apple computers are used to assemble our pages for output.
- Archival & Retrieval - All files requiring services by Precision Color are archived for a period of 5 years at no additional cost to customers.
- Imposition & Output - Our 2 large format film imagesetters allow us to impose multiple page flats during exposure using a post-rip application.
- DTP (Direct-To-Plate) - We offer 2 large format flexo platesetters, including 1 Kodak NX.